Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!






So to all of you in Utah that I have mocked as you've gotten slammed with snow while we still had our air conditioner on here in Vegas, I'm sorry :)

We are getting snow right now, and it's beautiful!! I love snow for Christmas, but I've seriously gotten used to not having to be in it all that much. My kids are LOVING it right now though. I'm so glad this hit on a day they are off for parent teacher conferences, because they are having a ball. Thought I'd add a few pics for the enjoyment of those in UT. Since it doesn't happen all that often, it's been a cool day :) I do feel bad for our poor little grapefruit tree though that's in one of the pic's. I'm not so sure that it's going to like this weather so much!!

1 comment:

Connie and Rob said...

I was really happy to see the snow. It brings a feeling like nothing else! I'm glad the kids got to play in it and really experience a White Christmas during the season. It will definitely be a year to remember!!
Love you all tons!!